The EFNL is pleased to announce that we’re launching an important partnership with Knox Private Hospital Emergency Department today. Knox Private Hospital is our preferred partner to provide expert emergency medical services to all registered football and netball players throughout the season. Knox Private Hospital ED is located at 262 Mountain Hwy Wantirna, call 1800 566 933.
Knox Private Hospital is offering all 2021-registered players $120 off the ED fee until the end of the 2021 season. So instead of them paying the usual $320 they’ll only pay a $200 out-of-pocket ED fee.
Why choose Knox Private Hospital ED?
• Be seen sooner – minimal wait times
• Urgent medical care by expert emergency doctors
• Access to leading specialist doctors including surgeons
• Rapid assessment
• Onsite diagnostic tests, imaging and pathology
How it works at ED on the day
• Attend Knox Private Hospital ED with your Medicare card
• Tell the staff you’re a registered EFNL player. (You may need to show your registration email)
• Be seen by an emergency physician
• On the day pay a discounted ED fee of $200. Usually $320.
• Knox will you provide you with a receipt.
• You can choose to make an insurance claim if you wish.
• Find out more about how to make a claim https://efnl.org.au/knoxprivatehospitaled/